In response to the growing need for departments to monitor extramural funding metrics, the Office of Sponsored Research (OSR), the OSR Advisory Board, IT Enterprise Data Warehousing and Analytics, and the Controller’s Office Strategic Initiatives, collaborated to develop a new tool called PAMDash. PAMDash is designed to provide on-demand access to proposal and award data metrics.
Examples of queries that can be run with the dashboard are (but not limited to):
- How many submitted proposals were awarded?
- How many proposal dollars were converted into award dollars?
- What is proposal award rate by funding source, purpose, PI, department, and type?
- What does the trend look like over time?
Access to the Dashboard:
- UCSF Campus or Medical Center network/VPN connection REQUIRED; open to all UCSF Campus and Medical Center Staff and professional affiliates
- IE and Chrome are preferred browsers.
- If using Firefox or Safari, a login box will appear. Please use your MyAccess login and password.
- Any problems related to Access should be reported to the Service Desk at 514-4100 or enter a ticket online at https://ucsf.service-now.com/ess/get_it_help.do and choose Business Application
Please visit PAMDashHelp.ucsf.edu for additional information and training resources
- Training resources Include:
- Indexed How To Video
- Quick Guides:
- PAMDash Toolbar Guide
- Other PAMDash Tools
- How to Use PAMDash Filters
- How to Use the PAMDash Bookmark Tool