NOT-OD-20-033 provides additional information on the planned changes to policies, forms, and instructions for research training grant, fellowship, and career development applications with the implementation of FORMS-F for applications due on or after May 25, 2020. Planned changes will affection the following areas:
- Training in techniques for regorous and reproducible research
- Training in relevant quantitative and data science approaches
- Progress reporting for renewal applications
- Research training data tables
- Extending requirements for rigor and transparency to fellowship research projects
- Required letters fdor applications to diversity-related programs
Please see NOT-OD-20-033 for a detailed listing of these changes.