NOT-OD-16-047 announces the budgetary levels for Kirschstein-NRSA awards effective FY 2016:
ASSIST is now available as an option for:
- All single and multi-project, competing grant applications
- Single-project administrative supplements
- Single-project, post-award successor-in-interest (type 6) requests
- Single-project, post-award change of institution (type 7) requests
See NOT-OD-16-042 for details and resources.
Implementation is anticipated as early as FY2017 and when implemented applications will be expected to provide the following:
Institutional Training Grant Applications (D43, T15, T32/TL1, T34, T35, T36, T37, T90/R90, and U2R)
Updates to the RPPR instructions will be released by January 25, 2016.
- Progress reports submitted on or after January 25, 2016 will address updated instructions.
- Progress reports initiated prior to release of updates may use current forms while following updated instructions.
Updates affect Section B – Accomplishments, specifically: