Administrative Staff

Search results

Where are the forms I need?

The Forms page on our website contains many research administration forms you may need to submit a proposal.  If you cannot find what you're looking for, please contact RMS or GBC. Administrative Staff ...

admin - 06-18-13

How do I submit my proposal?

RMS staff will assist you throughout the proposal submission process.  Please contact your RSC in order to obtain information on preparing and submitting a proposal through RMS. Administrative Staff ...

admin - 05-2-13

How do I submit a subcontract request?

Please contact your Research Services Coordinator (RSC) in order to process an outgoing subcontract request.  The RSC will assist you in collecting the necessary information.  Administrative Staff ...

admin - 05-6-13