The Uniform Guidance will be implemented through each federal agency’s regulations and/or guidance documents.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) - Effective December 26, 2014, the PAPPG is NSF's implementation of 2 CFR § 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance).
- NSF FAQs (updated April 7, 2015)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- 2015 NIH Grants Policy Statement (NIH GPS) - Revised March 31, 2015, the 2015 Grants Policy Statement incorporates the Uniform Guidance.
- Interim Grant General Conditions - Effective December 26, 2014, new NIH grants and funding amendments to existing NIH grants will begin referencing, and are subject to, the Interim Grant General Conditions dated 12/26/14.