The eProposal system went live in a "soft launch" on December 9, 2013.
- The launch should not impact submission dates. Proposals started in current systems should be completed in current systems.
- Get overview information in the eProposal Overview.
- eProposal replaces current systems that are not integrated and which require duplicate data input and/or manual processing (OSR Approval Form, Excel budget templates, Cayuse).
- Support Materials are available. These include short overview videos, quick guides on several topics including "How to approve", and a comprehensive user manual.
- Browsers:Note that Firefox and Internet Explorer 10 are not compatible with eProposal at this time.