Where to go for assistance if you are a graduate student/professional student applying for a fellowhip depends on the Sponsor.
- Federal sponsors and other domestic and foreign government sponsors – Research Management Services (RMS). Click here to find support.
- Industry sponsors – Industry Contracts Division (ICD). Click here to find support.
- The Graduate Division manages all predeocotral fellowship programs that award students independently of their institutional affiliations, listed below but not limited to (does not include support paid to medical students):
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Fellowship
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (NSF-GRFP)
- Department of Defense (DOD) National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowships
Please direct inquiries as follows:
- Professional students applying for predoctoral fellowship programs from non-government/non-industry sponsors that award students independent of their institutional affiliations:
- School of Medicine - Medical Student Services, (415) 476-1216, http://meded.ucsf.edu/ume
- School of Pharmacy – Office of Student & Curricular Affairs, (415) 476-2732
- School of Dentistry – Kathryn Gabriel, (415) 514-0779 School of Dentistry Dean's Office
- School of Nursing - Shandel Roberts, (415) 476-4430, Student Funding Manager, School of Nursing Office of the Dean/Administration, SON Financial Aid