Are you interested in:
- Initiating a collaborative research discussion around a specific research gap or an intractable research question?
- Meeting new potential collaborators across campus?
- Getting a group together to brainstorm new departmental projects ideas?
Team Science for Research Innovation Program can help you! TSRIP facilitates and supports intra- and extramural multi-investigator collaboration and team science efforts.
Services and programs include:
- Supporting team science efforts, from team development to team management
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions
- Coordinating research-specific workshops
For more information please contact Gretchen Kiser, Director of Research Development Office. 415/502-1665
SSPs involve facilitating cross-institutional research collaborations, significant donor proposal development, and contributing to multiple components of large, all-in campus initiatives such as our Precision Medicine Initiative. This program also includes outreach activities with other research development and research administration partners within UCSF, UC and across the nation.
Contact Gretchen Kiser, Director of RDO at 415/502-1665
UCSF has a solid track record of productive partnerships with industry that have led to innovative therapies, materials and devices. There are many ways to work with Industry, ranging from exchanging materials, becoming involved in joint scientific and clinical collaborations, to financial support of clinical trials and basic research. For Industry collaborations, visit Office of Innovation, Technology & Alliances (ITA).